I’m reasonably new to this blogging world, so imagine my excitement when I found out I was tagged in a meme (had to look up what the hell it meant!). So a huge thank you goes to SAHDandproud for tagging me in his attempt.
So, I like to find a picture that depicts my feelings when blogging. As I’m on a new adventure and was being set a challenge I figured I better swing into action!
So, without further ado, here goes. Firstly the rules must be set out, and like Moses sat high upon Mt Sinai, you must FOLLOW these rules or risk eternal damnation by the blogging world. I beg you heed these few pointers!
1) You must post the rules.
2) You must post 12 facts about yourself.
3) You must answer the questions that the person who tagged you has set and then create 12 more yourself for who you tag.
4) Tag 12 people and link them in your blog.
5) Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I may be in for a flogging off the blogger gods already as I do not know of 12 bloggers yet, so I may feel their wrath when I only tag 3 people. There are many challenges in life!
Onwards we go, and twelve little facts about me.
1) I hold a UEFA B coaching badge and used to coach Sheffield United Academy teams which I loved.
2) At the age of 16 I used to play darts for the local Social Club mens team. It taught me alot about drinking and about choosing the right pub to have a drink in. I once won a match by ‘checking out’ on 135. I hit treble twenty, then the 25 (outer bullseye) and then the bullseye! The sulking bloke who I beat didn’t even shake my hand, he stormed out swearing “Jammy, little b*****d”! It probably was jammy but who cares, sportsmanship right!
3) I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of a red devil. People find it hilarious as it has a pair of underpants on, I was only 17!
4) I am a PE teacher, yet have 9 GCSE’s, 2 A Levels, a 2:2 degree and a post graduate certificate in Leadership and Management, hopefully dispelling any myths that PE teachers are thick!
5) I am a complete tidyness freak, my wife thinks I have OCD. I may well have, whenever the kids have finished paying with their toys I have to pack them away.
6) I really enjoy ironing! I find it quite relaxing.
7) I have a neat party trick in that I can spin a basketball on my finger and keep it going for over two minutes.
8) I have a golfing handicap of 16.
9) My professional aim in life is to become a Headteacher before I’m 45 years old. I’m an Assistant Headteacher now at 33, so nearly there!
10) I have a pet dog called Freddie who is a cocker spaniel. He’s a complete nutter, yet is fantastic with the kids and is a real cutey!
11) I have without any doubt Arachnophobia, if a spider so much as moves near me I run off screaming like a girl.
12) One day I am convinced that I am going to win the National Lottery.
So, time to answer the questions set for me by @SAHDandproud
1) If you wanted to be in a band, ever, which one would it be?
It would have to be Take That – the reasons are easy, they are now all multi-millionaires and have basically had millions of women scream at them and would do their every wish if asked for the last 20 years.
2) What’s the most useless thing you’ve ever bought while being a parent?
We didnt buy something, we acquired it lets say. We were ‘given’ a house for the garden, yet had to dismantle it and then basically re-build it all as it was rotten. It is lovely as you can see, yet strangely the girls have not really played in it. The amount of work that went into to it against its useage makes it useless in my opinion.
3) Who would your ideal date be, if you could switch such a thing?
Without a doubt Katie Perry, gorgeous, talented and wild. Enough said!
4) What’s the sexiest item of clothing you own. The one that makes you feel shminky.
This is aimed at the ladies that are tagged I presume. I’ve never felt sexy in anything, nor would want to. However, I ‘feel good’ when dressed in my three piece suit.
5) And the least?
Again, see the answer above. I would imagine I look most unattractive when in my running gear all sweaty and hot.
6) If you could only follow one person on Twitter who would it be?
Wow! Good question this. I like following lots of people, yet the one that makes me laugh the most and would win this title would be @DarthMeerkat. He posts some really funny jokes that make laugh.
7) Do you have a pet name for your other half’s bits, or for the men, your own penis, if so what?
Sorry, no nickname. I do remember however when finding out my wife was pregnant shouting down the street. “I’m not a jaffa”! Does that count?
8) In 5 words describe your mum
Bonkers, demanding, loving, high maintainence, hyper.
9) Best place you’ve ever been on a holiday type thing
On our honeymoon to USA. Started in San Francisco, drove down Route One (seriously recommend this) to Los Angeles. Went to Disneyland, then finished the holiday off in San Diego. Awesome! Love America and want to go back.
10) Have you ever been to Belgium?
11) If your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Then what flavour would you milkshake be?
Change boys for girls, and the flavour would be Strawberry, sweet and intoxicating.
12) Which newsreader is, as one might say, a bit of alright?
Mary Nightingale – ITV – swoon!
So, to finish off this mammoth meme, her are my questions as I lay down the challenge to @TheFoodNut, @Golf4Beginners and @crapteacher
1) What is your nickname and why?
2) If you could be cooked the perfect meal what would it be?
3) I love reading. What’s your favourite book?
4) If you could write your own epitaph what would it be?
5) Name a film which title describes you best.
6) If you had a choice where would you live and why?
7) Lager or bitter?
8) What is your favourite boardgame?
9) What is your best childhood memory?
10) What was the most embarrassing thing you did at High School?
11) What would your super power be?
12) Which famous person irritates you the most, why, and how would you ‘dispose’ of them?
Really enjoyed this challenge today. Hope my meme has lived up to expectations, apart from not enough people tagged! Of my tagged fellow bloggers, please let me know if you manage to complete the challenge! I look forward to reading your answers!